Saturday, July 08, 2006

Time to Experiment

If any one has visited my website you will notice that things keep changing. I received the website and domain in December, threw up a quick site to sort of hold my place and well now it is summer. This is my time to play. So I have been trying different styles and tools. With the help of a good friend I will try to get Word Press up on my webserver and try that out - I do like the blogging tool I am using now (part of Rapidweaver) but I also like some of the features of Word Press. This is time to experiment and find what suits my style and needs. The more I play, the more I practice, the more I learn. Isn't that what we want our students to do. Soon fall will come and play time will end, so I hope I settle on something soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home